Your Ad Could Be Here

Show Us

Here is my Hohner RTS Revelation.

It was one of the first off the production line (No 00079) and it has the original 2/4 Machine head config(before Ernie Ball sued them)

The trem is a Wilkinson, which almost never goes out of tune, even after some extreme dive bombing.

The neck is amazing and the access to the upper frets is totaly unrestricted.

I scrapped the original wiring and pick ups and added a Seymour Duncan hot rail at the bridge and a SD single coil.

I also fitted a Sustainiac, this thing is insane, the Sustainiac brings a whole new dimension to the guitar.

I keep meaning to make another scratch plate up and do away with the single coil as I never use it.

l_abc0d4d60f9cd7497c3333a6fcb484c7.jpg

That's a sexy Telecaster. I only have a shitty Squire Tele, but some day I'd like something similar to that one.

I bought one like that! Swapped it for my Antoria Les Paul. Not every Fender guitar is a good one! Nothing wrong with a Squire!

I bought one like that! Swapped it for my Antoria Les Paul. Not every Fender guitar is a good one! Nothing wrong with a Squire!

I must have landed on my feet then Stevo, coz this Fender Tele ROCKS [smiley=rockin.gif] It's funny too, just about everyone who has seen her say she's "sexy" :D On a serious note tho, she really is a great guitar. I can play along with the Clash one minute, then switch to something melodic and quiet. Very versatile little axe, I'm now looking at the Billy Corgan Sig Stratocaster. Might get one next month, that should make some noise :D And you're right, nothing wrong with Squire guitars at all.

Thanks! :) It's a purdy good guitar, should bring it to a lutier though, needs some minor work on the frets and I think the electronics could do with some new cabling, replace one potmeter and maybe toss in some shielding while I'm at it. Thing is I can't play it then.. meh. :(

I bought this PRS last night, still getting to know it, but it seems a pretty sound guitar. I gave it a good polish last night, when I got it home. Looks in very good shape for a four year old guitar, needs a new set of strings though. All and all I'm pretty chuffed with it, the American Strat has been put on hold :D for now!

post-2265-1218203692_thumb.jpg

post-2265-1218203719_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Well..... sadly my "sexy tele" is on the way out. I'm trading her up for an american tele deluxe, aged cherryburst finish. I've only seen pix on the guitar guitar website, but she looks stunning. I will of course post pix here, when i get her this week. I'm also ordering the new Dave Gilmour signature strat, I won't get that until October sometime. Watch out for the pix guys 8)

*want* :P

Dammit, I really wanna buy a new guitar now, I don't 'need' it, per se, but as your sig says a man can NEVER have too many guitars...

*want* :P

Dammit, I really wanna buy a new guitar now, I don't 'need' it, per se, but as your sig says a man can NEVER have too many guitars...

:D I know exactly how you feel, I was in guitar guitar again today. There's a beautiful Les Paul Standard that was screaming for me to take her home. I had to resist, but man it was difficult! I need to stay away from that place for a while >:(:D