Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello All

• Noob

Hello all, oops already said that.

Mid 50's kid having another midlife "event." Already went through the "collector car" phase.

25 years in the music business partly responsible for many platinum records. Ok, so I was in sales and sold a bunch of stuff w/Polygram Records back in the 70's, 80, and 90's.

Biggest claim to fame I suppose was talking a then 18 year old kid named Reba McEntyre into singing for a bunch of K'mart record dept managers. Believe it or not she had stagefright.

Anyway, I'm a decent guitar, bass, and not so good keyboardist. Sing OK too. I have a low budget digital studio and I like writing songs sort of in the cross over country, REM, Creedence Clearwater, Little Feat , type of thing. You know, some music, some lyric, solo in the middle. Frankly, not great at it but improving. Decent at the music, lousy at the lyric and sond structure.

Maybe seeking others in same boat that can learn together or pick some successful brains.

Thanks for putting the forum up, looking forward to contributing.

John