Your Ad Could Be Here

Intro 2 Myself

Heck

Hey whats up everyone im Hector Rosas from Laredo Texas it's at the very dirty south lol ya

and Im 20 but been doing this stuff since I was 15. So not to bad. I write lyrics, sing, play guitar, and piano and

own a recording studio so I guess you can say I do some audio engineering to. But what I love most is to write lyrics.

Thats my passion I think more than anything. I find it very hard for me to stay interested in my song if i do everything.

If I make up the music ... then I'll love what I came up with but I wont have that exciting feel to keep on writing the lyrics. So basically Im looking to collaborate with a composer so that he/she can do what he/she love's and I can do what I love and maybe get to market the finished product or send it in to a contest. Who Knows

Well Thats a little about me

If anyone wants to get in touch with me you can at myspace, here or to my email brownsugaz@hotmail.com

o and you can check some of my stuff at www.myspace.com/mybandcloud9

Heck

hiya Heck,

what kind of stuff do you make / listen to?

welcome to ss pal

I guess you could say it's mellow rock. Sometimes I use acoustic guitar sometimes guitar and piano and sometimes I'll use the drums and the whole band of sound but I always keep it pretty mellow. You can hear the stuff at myspace.com/mybandcloud9

Ltrz