Your Ad Could Be Here

Is there a template for this?

Hi gang,

I have to write a rather important BIO for the band I'm currently in. I may not be in this band next year but I still need to write one for an important gig.

We played this festival this year but are now being asked to play more of an important role next year. Anyway, they are planning to do 9 months of advertizing and want something semi-professional from us.

HELP!

I'm not sure how to structure the damn thing!!!!

Hey Tom

I'm not sure about a template. To be honest you're probably as well looking at the published bios of established artists and using them as a guideline.

Will they be taking photographs, or are you supplying your own photos?

I would consider supplying a brief overview and a fuller bio of the band. The content greatly depends on your band accomplishments, and to a degree the emphasis or spin that you want to give it.

If you want, why not post your bio(s) here and we could offer some crit?

Cheers

John

Thank anyway.

I HAD to send something out today so I just took a stab at it.

It was somewhat humorous, but with a band called Marvin and the Martians it had to be.

:D