Your Ad Could Be Here

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello recording posse!

So, whaddyathink?!

Hi Bongstuff,

When I suggested to post the topic of monitors in the recording section, I thought you would create a new topic :)

Do you think they'll all have the idea to to to page 3, to discover we're discussing near field monitors?

Didier

Hi meaty!

I have indeed purchased a Carillon system. You might have noticed some of my articles discussing puting a PC based recording setup. I am much delayed in getting to the next article, basically reviewing the machine. However I have had some problems with it and it is currently back in the shop as I write. I've also just moved house recently so my head is kind of up my arse just now. And what I didn't want to do was write a really unfair whiny article about Carillon without getting some kind of conclusion to the matter. However feel free to email (address is in members profiles) or use the Songstuff instant messaging with any queries. Have a look at the articles and certainly wait for the next one. You need to be quite careful when buying an audio PC. It's a bit tricky but if you do it right you'll have a fantastic music making machine that makes a Fairlight or a Synclavier seem silly.

Dave

ps John's got one as well!