Your Ad Could Be Here

One Night

Just out of curiosity, is this the same Kenny Chaffin that used to post at the Gazebo a few years back?

Steve

Yep, sure is. In fact I just posted a poem there in the last couple of weeks which immediately got blasted by Bodie. :)

Still doing poetry and am currently focusing on my lyrics/songwriting.

Best Wishes,

KAC

Well, howdy, good to see you here. Sorry about Boddie. Maybe we can get the poetry forum going here.

Steve

Yeah, good to see you here! Boddie is just Boddie as I'm sure you and most at Gazebo know. :) No big deal.

I'll continue to post my poems here (as well as at Wild Poetry Forum) and hope to see yours here as well!

KAC

I read this a few times trying to come up with something to say about it and trying to figure out what it means. This is a good poem especially considering the fact that I think it's very difficult to get the point across in a few lines like this. Anyway, I would love to read some of your lyrics and some more of your poetry.

I read this a few times trying to come up with something to say about it and trying to figure out what it means. This is a good poem especially considering the fact that I think it's very difficult to get the point across in a few lines like this. Anyway, I would love to read some of your lyrics and some more of your poetry.

Thanks, I appreciate your reading and posting. It's really not trying to say anything deep, more just a vignette, an idea about things you might see or think you see out of the corner of your eye. :)

You're certainly welcome to read some of my poetry on my poetry page at

http://www.kacweb.com/poems/index.html

KAC

Archived