Your Ad Could Be Here

New Guy From Tucson

Getting back to music after being away for almost 10 years.

Done some writing, some home recording, some live performance. Just set up my studio in the dining room.

Looking forward to sharing inspiration, chuckles, and information with all of you.

Cho

hey BlackHankfan

welcome to Songstuff! :)

What's the scoot?

Hi, make yourself at home. You're very welcome here!

Black Hank ? Typo I guess John lol.

Welcome Cho. What experience have you? Maybe would be good to complete your profile or write a little "About Me" on your profile page. Let people get an idea of what you like etc. You only need to see how many profile views you've got already to realise how useful your profile details are to the board and members.

Tom, I've listened to some of your stuff since I found this site. Wow. I wish I could sit with you for a while. Imagine what I'd pick up.

John, it's a '94 Shadow. Shadow is long gone. So is the hair. Pic was taken in '01 while I was heading to a pzza joint for beers and blowing off steam after a particularly challenging week.

Had a '79 FX that peed on my dining room floor for over a year before I gave it to some friends. They (brothers) put another $5K into rebuilding the engine, and less than 200 miles after that, it blew the rear head.

'soulin, I'll update my profile. Thanks for the interest.

Welcome (back) Cho! :) ...

• 4 months later...

Welcome (back) Cho! :) ...

Finn, still owe you some CD reviews. Haven't forgotten.

Archived