Your Ad Could Be Here

Bonjour À Tous

Bonjour à tous !

I'm manousche and I'm 28 years old. I play guitar for a long time, and trumpet too.

I'm french as you can see, and I don't speak english very well. Though, I decided

to write songs in english because I think it sounds really better, and my musical culture

is more english or american than french (Radiohead, Chokebore, Tom Waits, Cake).

So I came here to meet some english or american people, and I hope I will improve my

english level.

If anyone needs some help to traduce something to french, or from french, I can help him of course.

A bientôt,

manousche

Bonjour à tous !

I'm manousche and I'm 28 years old. I play guitar for a long time, and trumpet too.

I'm french as you can see, and I don't speak english very well. Though, I decided

to write songs in english because I think it sounds really better, and my musical culture

is more english or american than french (Radiohead, Chokebore, Tom Waits, Cake).

So I came here to meet some english or american people, and I hope I will improve my

english level.

If anyone needs some help to traduce something to french, or from french, I can help him of course.

A bientôt,

manousche

Lovely!

Welcome aboard.

(How is your name pronounced?)

Salut Manousche et Bien Venue! I am Scottish and my French is pretty poor! lol

Bonjour Manousche,

Bienvenue à Songstuff!

Il serait bon d'entendre la musique traduite

(using online translator) lol

Archived