Your Ad Could Be Here

Anderson From Dalian( Coastal City In North Of China)

• Noob

Hey

1. Do you sing, play an instrument or instruments? 

What instruments?                             guitar & a little keyboard

When did you start playing?               2000 when im 20

Did you teach yourself?                     Yes mostly except some beginning Lessons of guitar

2. Are you in a band or bands?     Yes,sometimes,especially when there is a commercial show

What is the name of the band?          ----

What do you play?                            guitar,vocal(including improvising)

What other instruments are in the band?   Sax ,Bass,keyboard,sometimes with drum set,percussion

Do you have a band website?            ----

3. Do you write songs?                  Yes,few

Do you write lyrics, music or both?    both,I am good at melody,it's easy for me,I can write in Chinese & English

Do you have a writing partner?    Not yet,I need a partner who is good at lyrics,i‘ve already known some cool players 

4. Do you record your music?       Yes,home recording mostly,some voacl recorded in studio

Do you use a home studio? If so what gear do you use? Yes,but simple equipments,Garagebang is my favorite  

Do you use a recording studio?        occasionaly

Do you have music available on the web? if so where?   Yes ,some demos ,im arranging them
                                                                 Demo1 we need to try:     http://papa.me/post/ux1cx3p7

Demo2 Weird Blues :         http://papa.me/post/nA0n4nD3

all need  lyrics

5. What other roles do you perform in the music business?

Management? Label owner? Publishing? Promotion? Other?       sometimes agent

6. Are you a tech head?                              ----

7. What country do you live in?                 China
:
8. What are your ambitions?                      music & travel ,around the world :)

9. Do you draw/paint/write stories/computer art/dance or other creative pursuit?     record sea wave

What are your pastimes?                               

10. What would you like to get out of Songstuff?    something about multi-language lyrics? :)

Anderson from Dalian - just up the road from me :)

Good to have you here :yes:

Is that you singing on "We have to try" ??? What else did you do on this song?

If you plan to post songs/music, I'd advise getting a VPN so as to get a soundcloud acct, or at the very least, get a reverbnation acct.

If you've any problems or questions - ask me :yes:

Hi and welcome!

Anderson, right? Any old roots in my homecountry Sweden ; )?

Anyway, nice having you around!

//MMR

Oh, you funny man...

I was thinking like....way, way back ;)

I know I accused you too for being a Swede recently;)

And by the way...I have so much fun with it I might just proceed:)

Archived