Your Ad Could Be Here

Do i have potential to be better?

Such a great reply @john really put things in perspective.  I think I fall into the category of not thinking about how my humor and brevity can come across, sometimes I try to lighten things up and cause more confusion in the process.  But yeah, right on man.  

1 minute ago, symphonious7 said:

Such a great reply @john really put things in perspective.  I think I fall into the category of not thinking about how my humor and brevity can come across, sometimes I try to lighten things up and cause more confusion in the process.  But yeah, right on man.  

Thanks. I try! Keep your humor coming. In general I think your posts are light and fun... but there's no harm getting used to a quick read through to try and make sure you are coming over as intended before hitting submit. Out of interest, I have even seen posts unintentionally come over as flirting and a come on. Not by me of course! Could land you in a heap of trouble though! Lol

Blimey this is goin on a bit... 

My apologies to Mike for any offence in the way I worded my post. 

Removed it... 

I don't see anything wrong with what happened in this thread.  I've been on forums where crap TRULY went down and I wouldn't call this that.  This is more like... nitty gritty honesty, that's how people grow and become closer, sounds like Mike is pretty sure of who he is I don't think he's like... a bundle of nerves over it or anything, doesn't seem like the type.  Nobody was throwing F-U's and personal insults around, just getting real honest.  That's... that's human interaction for you, if everyone can be friends after you know it's real.  

2 minutes ago, symphonious7 said:

I don't see anything wrong with what happened in this thread.  I've been on forums where crap TRULY went down and I wouldn't call this that.  This is more like... nitty gritty honesty, that's how people grow and become closer, sounds like Mike is pretty sure of who he is I don't think he's like... a bundle of nerves over it or anything, doesn't seem like the type.  Nobody was throwing F-U's and personal insults around, just getting real honest.  That's... that's human interaction for you, if everyone can be friends after you know it's real.  

Honestly is fine and bonding over heated exchanges can be counted in, too. But this is just so off topic and after 5-10 minutes of scrutinizing and rescrutinizing the contents for constructive matter (not to be understood as a mere exchange of viewpoints) it kind of leaves behind the question - for what? 

Ok, I'm going to close the thread. Feedback for the OP can broadly be summarised as "yes, you can improve". There are tips, suggestions, observations and a whole bunch of off topic stuff. If someone wants to reply on topic to the OP, or the OP wants to reply, I will reopen it. 

Archived