With the money it’d save us,

we could care for ourselves.

Buy food,health insurance,

put medicines on our shelves.

While he and his coalition,

continue there plan

and with there new order

go liberate Iran.

Yo guys...thanks for peepin and the replies...actually wrote this a while back just before bubba started the bombing but after the constant bombarding of his anti Kerry propaganda figured the draft dodging sack of crap deserved the same so reposted it.As a USMC vet who fought for dubya's rights while he used his families money and conections to avoid real military service  figured I earned the right to voice my opinion no matter what the lieing asswipe wants to brand me or anybody that dissagrees with him.

Yo guys...thanks for peepin and the replies...actually wrote this a while back just before bubba started the bombing but after the constant bombarding of his anti Kerry propaganda figured the draft dodging sack of crap deserved the same so reposted it.As a USMC vet who fought for dubya's rights while he used his families money and conections to avoid real military service  figured I earned the right to voice my opinion no matter what the lieing asswipe wants to brand me or anybody that dissagrees with him.

Fingers crossed he gtes his comeuppance in 2 week's time....I'm not hopeful though  :-/

No, not his biggest supporter...lol

Polls,for what there worth say it's a damn close race at this point.Funny thing about our U.S. election is it's not the popular vote winner that takes the election.If that were the case Bush wouldn't be president since Al Gore got a half million more actual votes back in 2000 than Bush.Well yak yak,rather than tub thumpin think I'll hop off my box and concentrate on more musical endevors.Appreciate you takin the time to read and reply though.Be back when I can do the same. ;D

Archived