Your Ad Could Be Here

Help Me Write A Song Parody? (a Short One...)

• Noob

So I need a song parody of a rather short song...it's about a single paragraph long I guess.

Wanted to add it to this post I'm making and I don't know anything about songwriting, ie I blow syphilitic goats.

If anyone wants to help me out tell me here or PM me.

I'm terrible so if you want to help that'd be great.

:thumbsup:

I was thinking of making a parody aswell... it was gonna be a parody of a rare linkin park song called "behind your lies". Also called QWERTY, I was thinking of having it talk about that disturbing movie sweeny todd the demon barber and call it "Inside Your Pies". Hehehe if you haven't seen the movie then you probably won't get it :P

~TIMOTHY~

You haven't given enough information for me to be able to help you. Like, what are you parodying? And why?

Parodies aren't that easy, remember. You have to be faithful to the original--what you're parodying has got to be as obvious, in other words, as what you're doing to it. There should be a strong vein of humor in it, too--ideally, sick humor--as well (in my opinion) as an obvious *reason* why you did the parody. There should be a point, in other words.

Only parody I've got on my Soundclick site (and it's not a very good one) is "The Cat with the Strat," which is a transparent re-telling of the Dr. Seuss poem--in my case, set to music.

Joe

I was thinking of making a parody aswell... it was gonna be a parody of a rare linkin park song called "behind your lies". Also called QWERTY, I was thinking of having it talk about that disturbing movie sweeny todd the demon barber and call it "Inside Your Pies". Hehehe if you haven't seen the movie then you probably won't get it tongue.gif

can we collaborate over it......??

i am also great fan of LP.......and what we can do with it is.....we can have some humer about monocromatic style of writing rap of MS.......

maybe you can check

out......

LOL I love that video :) My friend showed me it awhile back and I probably saw that video like 10 times or so. Sure we can colaborate over it, I don't have much on it and it's not turning out that great but I can try. So like what exactly do you want to do? I'm not sure about music wise but maybe I could help with the lyrics.

~TIMOTHY~