Your Ad Could Be Here

InZaneCountry

Hi,

My name's George. I write Countryish rocky stuff, and want to make a living somehow in music. I'm tired of the rat race, I want a big change and see music as a way to get one.

I have ambitions to play in the States. Started writing a year ago, was crap at first, getting better. Always looking for collaborators, I see original indie work as a way of achieving my ambition.

This a nice site, pleased to be here, and will contribute more as I find a my feet a little.

So.... Helloooo.... everybody.

George. ;)

Hey George

Welcome to Songstuff!

So what do you play? You a writer?

Cheers

John

Hi All,

Thanks for the welcome!

Hope to get to know all you guys better. I think I said before, Songstuff is a nice site with some really useful stuff on it. I've learned quite a bit already from Songstuff.

So Hi, John: I write Country type stuff and play Guitar, try to sing. You can hear some of my stuff here:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/inzaneco...ountrymusic.htm

Hi, Nigel: I love the Welsh proverb at the bottom of your post, it's a typical Welsh observation, and it's so true. I've not heared that one before.

Hi Steve: Thank you. Nice to be made welcome, hope I can contribute.

I'm looking forward to my visits and perhaps working with you all to progress our mutual interests. I'll be a regular visitor to the site.

Catch you all later,

Regards, George.

[smiley=bounce.gif]WELCOME [smiley=bounce.gif]

Hi Alistair, Night wolf,

Thanks for making me welcome!

Nice to be here, I hope to have some fun, and I'm sure I will. I'll be be in touch.

Regards,

George.

Hey George

the images on your Songstuff home page aren't displaying. It looks like you've pasted the same text into the boxes, even when they're meant to have urls.

Out of interest, the music pages on Songstuff attract about 30% of site traffic. Songstuff music pages rank pretty highly in Google, and the lack of an actual page is unlikely to attract many visitors to click through once they get to your Songstuff page. Just a thought.

Remember, the links in your artist page can point at the files you have on your other artist / home pages. For OMD sites that provide deeplinking, you will even be credited with chart plays without actually leaving Songstuff. Change the image/song file on another site, and it will be updated on Songstuff too.

Cheers

John

Hello George,

Welcome to this strange little corner of the net.

Word of advise. Watch out for that Steve guy.

Hello again John,

Thanks for the advice re my Songstuff page, I'll sort it out as soon as I have 5. I confess, I didn't spend enough time on the page initially, simply because I've been so busy lately, but I wanted to get a presence on the site, soonest, and was planning to devote some time to better presentation as soon as I could.

I'm nearing the end of my 'FairyTale' oddessey, (my quirky little concept CD), just got to put the vocals on 3 or so tracks and sort out the artwork, running order and things, do some production 'stuff' and then I'm ready to 'print'. Then I should have some time to spare.

What I've been doing is writing and producing a 'minimalistic' album, using bare essentials as far as personnel, equipment and resources, to try and produce a reasonable piece of work, showing what any aspiring writer/artist can do with not much more than a shop bought PC, and a half decent sound card. I want to encourage real amateur 'have a go heroes'.

I wonder, might you consider an article for the site along those lines from me, when I've done the CD and have the time? I'd love to make a contribution, (especially to help simpletons like me get started).

Regards, George.

Thanks again.

Helloooo, Young Man,

Thanks for the welcome. D'y reckon that Steve could sort out my Missus too?

It's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it.

Regards,

George. ;)

Archived