Your Ad Could Be Here

The Cut

hey folks...

so far this is a forum...where your music finds the video...:) i thought to give it a look...

i just wanna discuss some good music video ideas...to what music {genre}...what kinda videos would be perfect match...and some other stuff...

a few weeks ago i had an idea to make the video of Linkin Park song "Valentine's Day"...and i had convinced my friend and his girlfriend also...but just last week...his mother dignosed lung cancer of 4th stage...so currently its on hold...:(

somebody give some thought and comments...then i'll give you a brief intro about my thought on that video...how each shots would go...!

and for a long time i have been thinking of making video of "Bleed it out"...! although they have already made it...but i had some different ideas...but making a video is a long process, i suppose...! editing and all that crap...

I need a pair of scissors Mod...! :)

so whaddya say people...!

Love, Prayag

somebody give some thought and comments...then i'll give you a brief intro about my thought on that video...how each shots would go...!

Any movie project should start out with a storyboard. This is just like a comic, with pictures showing what you see from scene to scene. This is a great help in organising your thoughts. There is software for it too, but that's more for really big projects, and can take more time to learn that is maybe worth for small projects. Just a sketchbook and a pencil will do brilliantly. :)

Any movie project should start out with a storyboard. This is just like a comic, with pictures showing what you see from scene to scene. This is a great help in organising your thoughts. There is software for it too, but that's more for really big projects, and can take more time to learn that is maybe worth for small projects. Just a sketchbook and a pencil will do brilliantly. :)

i ain't that good at Pencil...but sure...i'd give it a shot...!

i ain't that good at Pencil...but sure...i'd give it a shot...!

ROLF is right, and just stick figures will do, just enough to get your thoughts organized and to share the ideas easily with collaborators

Thanks Nightwolf! :)

I find it very handy to scan the pictures to .jpg, and then put those in my project file in Premiere as placeholders on the track, and drag them to the planned length already as if they were the final clip..

I put them in chronological order of course, but on several tracks, one for clips that need special FX, one for stills, one for indoor stuff etc. This keeps everything very manageable.

It's quite a drag inserting a scene smack into the middle of a project, and this way you have all your lines worked out, so the chance of that happening are pretty slim.

Our mind is still the best thing when it comes to imagining, but when it comes to sorting and remembering every loose end, it usually falls short of what we'd hope. :P