Your Ad Could Be Here

Hey All

I've been in the music business 44 or so years on both sides of the "glass." I started as an orchestral trumpet player and transitioned to pro-audio as a recording engineer and producer in '72. I've recorded and mixed *nearly* every type of music there is, and really admire the great productions of people like Peter Ascher and George Martin.

I don't write music, but I'm deeply involved with the final product. I have some strong personal opinions about how to deal with audio, especially in the digital domain. My "handle" dc2daylight signifies ultrawide bandwidth - from direct current (0 Hz) to the frequency of light, in the neighborhood of 5x 1014 Hz. This is something we have lost a lot of in the transition to digits. I'll be glad to share my personal opinions about recording and mixing, although I'm somewhat ignorant of the gear that may populate many home studios.

I am also the proud pop of John Nighwolf on this forum.

And I'm mighty glad to be here!

Michael

Los Angeles

I've been in the music business 44 or so years on both sides of the "glass." I started as an orchestral trumpet player and transitioned to pro-audio as a recording engineer and producer in '72. I've recorded and mixed *nearly* every type of music there is, and really admire the great productions of people like Peter Ascher and George Martin.

I don't write music, but I'm deeply involved with the final product. I have some strong personal opinions about how to deal with audio, especially in the digital domain. My "handle" dc2daylight signifies ultrawide bandwidth - from direct current (0 Hz) to the frequency of light, in the neighborhood of 5x 1014 Hz. This is something we have lost a lot of in the transition to digits. I'll be glad to share my personal opinions about recording and mixing, although I'm somewhat ignorant of the gear that may populate many home studios.

I am also the proud pop of John Nighwolf on this forum.

And I'm mighty glad to be here!

Michael

Los Angeles

Welcome sir, I look forward to learning from you. I love this place for the wealth of experiance it presents.

JRG