Your Ad Could Be Here

Wip Advertisement Video

This version is not half there yet, but gives the idea, final version should be finished tomorrow with a spacelab, astronaut and some extra disaster fx sounds at the end. :)

(the distortion in the image is done on purpose, ofcourse... )

http://roflcopter.eu/dump/poorvideoplayer.html

Hey Rob

Nice one, but you already know I think that :)

Cheers

John

Thanks, but we already discussed it earlier ofcourse. :)

I forgot to add that it only makes sense if you're familiar with the Tayzonday/Chocolate Rain phenomenon.

can't say i think much of the slogan, but the vid work is nice

Hey

It could be taken either way I suppose lol. i.e. if you think your music sucks you should hear the shit here lol. Do you have any suggestions?

Cheers

John

The slogan was something I just came up with because of the sucking sounds of inhale. It could be changed to 'breathing excercises' or whatever. Doesn't have to be as weird as my WIP ideas - still have to go over the exact text with John.

But suggestions are welcome (with this idea in mind, not something *entirely different* - can't really pull out a whole new scenario out of thin air). :P

Here's a little update, different slogan too (was already rendering, too late to change):

http://roflcopter.eu/dump/demo_ad_player.html