Your Ad Could Be Here

Just Another Cucumber

Rudi

I have a song idea. The lyrics are an early draft. Unusually, I have begun with the title; something I must have picked up from the 'title challenge' thread we have used so much here on SS.

The subject runs thus: Its when your girlfriend tells you all the things you are supposed & expected to do 'because now we're a couple'. The title is Just Another Cucumber.

Im stuck on a verse that wont come right. Its when the song narrative takes us to the library to study up on these 'responsibilities'. I may have to abandon this verse because it stubbornly refuses to work.

I have invoked no muse, maybe I should.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Rudi

Why not post up what you have so far? Understanding why it is not coming together isn't straight forward without the an illustration of why it is not working? Perhaps you can go into more detail on the song plot/message and where "the library" features in this overall plot?

Cheers

John