Your Ad Could Be Here

Beginner Songwriter

Hey everyone. I've been writing songs ever since i got my first guitar 3 years ago and have progressed significantly since then i feel.

But i think it would be cool to get some opinions from people with more experience than myself to improve further.

I generally compose songs on my guitar and then transpose them onto software such as guitar pro and fruity loops.

I have written a few lyrics also but i don't think lyrics are my strong point at all!

This website looks like a good place to get experienced opinions so i look forward to gaining from everyone elses knowledge here and ill share my opinions as invalid as they probably are! [smiley=rockin.gif]

Thanks for the welcome people [smiley=rockin.gif]

I'm from Aylesbury in England and my main influence in music is pop-punk or power-pop or whatever you want to call it! Bands such as New Found Glory and Midtown etc...

I'm also really into Muse and Dashboard Confessional so I can be diverse..ish in my music taste lol.