Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello

• Noob

Hello my name is IRON MAN and my pen is my drug. I get a buzz off the words that fly from it at night. I can't control the lies that cover each line. Even when the lines come to an end. I know there will always another page to unleash these lies. As some would call this as my muse to the world. To me this is my curse of allowing the world to have a view into my closet. My counselors say there's truth to the lines I release from the dark. Im slowly slipping into the deep end with writings on the walls start to move. I dream of images of lyrics covering me. Slowly chewing me up and spitting me out as I wake up in this twisted world.

lol

ok I typed that up because every time you go to introduce yourself in a forum. It seems like you're at a lyrics anonymous and standing at the podium for the first time. lol, Now to the start of me actually introducing myself to the word through the eyes of this forum. I'm a 24 year old father to two beautiful little girls. Their names are Ashlynn (age 4) and Mckinlee (age 2). I would love to say I'm the wonderful husband to the sparkle in my eye. Buuut then again I know I'm not an easy person to get along with due to my weird sense of humor,lol. I have been writing lyrics since I could remember as a young pup. I'm no stranger to forums set up for critiquing other peoples music. I have been on my previous forum over 10 years. I worked my way up the food chain and became a decent moderator that was the next prospect to taking over the admin slot. But a few weeks ago the owner dropped the forum and linked everything to the yahoo group instead. Since i don't like the set up yahoo group has. I'll have to say goodbye to the site I call home for all the songs I bled for the world to see. I think i will hope to be able to call this forum the closet that I hide my songs in. I have lurked in the shadows on this forum to get a feel for the traffic and directions each sub-board section has. I have already taken it upon my self to read all the rules and guidelines in each section. I do not plan on causing any problems for anyone on here. If anyone doesn't agree with anything i say or do on here. Well tell it to the barrel of my shot gun and it'll be the answer to your problem. LOL, just kidding just talk to me about it through pm. That ways it doesn't blog the sites section with useless crap. Well I guess ill find out soon enough how people handle my critiques on this site,lol. well I think I've done enough rambling to bore a moose to go deaf. If there's anything that you wanna know that i didn't list just reply and ill tell you.

thanks

the iron man

God bless your children IRON MAN man man man man.... And look over the little dears. You're a sick man. Cursed, as it were, with prose! I KNOW! I know this first hand! I have been forced to live in a cave because of my infliction. Yoo will be shunned by society, and cast into hell upon death, where you already exist anyway! There is no cure, and the only relief? Is to write more! Eventually the parasitic nature of prose will invade your every moment, and consume you! Lyric won't cover you, it will smother you! Then chew you up but good!!! You're a marked MAN IRON. A martyr for the cause. It is your doom... I have lived this curse since 1978. It's a slow, arduos death. But actually quite pleasant. As I was just telling the bear sharing my cave, I said... SLAP! Oops, sorry...

Nice to meet you IM. I think I know the site you refferred to. There was actual poetry on it right? Not:

My girl is nice

sweet and stuff

I like her a lot

and thats no bluff

Blah, blah, blah

(Shit. what rymes with blah? Hmmmmmmmm.)

I have over 300??? poems and lyrics I don't know what to do with. 10% of them are worthy of at least critique! (The rest are mine! They're mine I tell you!) Being around the writers on the NET as much as you have, are there some respectable sites you are aware of, where I can take this stuff? I'm still not sure how to negotiate sites (this one in particular,) very well, (it's the cave thing. Okay, maybe the generational age thing!) But I have a lot of good stuff to share, and as critical as I am to my own writings, I am waay too kind to others. I would like to find a site that improves my writing. That doesn't throw around "happy face" kudo's to the sublime. Are you aware of such places?

I don't know what I've put on here, but you're welcome to go check it out.

A pleasure to meet you! I too, have a sick sense of humor, a warped sense of humor, a fun sense of humor, a few undiagnosed humors, and I've had to have a few humors surgically removed. (I'm in remmision now though. I'M OKAY! I'm okay.)

TW

• Noob

Nice to meet you IM. I think I know the site you refferred to. There was actual poetry on it right? Not:

nah actually i just said them just to say them,lol.

My girl is nice

sweet and stuff

I like her a lot

and thats no bluff

Blah, blah, blah

(Shit. what rymes with blah? Hmmmmmmmm.)

LOL

You know www.rhymezone.com is good at helping with that rhyming problem.lol

I have over 300??? poems and lyrics I don't know what to do with. 10% of them are worthy of at least critique! (The rest are mine! They're mine I tell you!) Being around the writers on the NET as much as you have, are there some respectable sites you are aware of, where I can take this stuff? I'm still not sure how to negotiate sites (this one in particular,) very well, (it's the cave thing. Okay, maybe the generational age thing!) But I have a lot of good stuff to share, and as critical as I am to my own writings, I am waay too kind to others. I would like to find a site that improves my writing. That doesn't throw around "happy face" kudo's to the sublime. Are you aware of such places?

what are you wanting to do with these materials. let me know the answer to that and I may be able to help you.

TW

Not sure... I just write. I'd like to collaborate with composers. I play the drums, and some guitar, I hear the melodies, rythms, and tones, when I write, but I can't transfer them into physical music. I can hum it. I can whistle it. But I don't have any theory, and I can't write, on paper, music. So that's about it.

Tom