Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi! I'm Back!

voclizr

Hi;

I'm back after a few months away. I missed the gang here and I'm happy to report that as I now have DSL internet, I can do more reviewing of others songs quicker no matter what site they are on. In fact, I've upgraded my own MySpace page. Looking forward to getting back down to business.

John Bowen :);)^_^

Welcome back John.......I didn't realize you were surviving on dial-up before.......DSL is one of those things...that once you have it, you can't understand how you ever lived without it. I made-do with dial-up for many years. Happy holidays!

Back at ya, Tom. Nice to be back. I don't know how I survived the dialup dinosaur for so long. I was getting self conscious that I was making people here mad because I was posting too many of my tunes and not returning same, but the ritual was soooooo slooooooow, especially with the MySpace sites and such, other than Soundclick. Now I can (and have) enjoyed much more of them.

:)

Hey John

Welcome to the world of broadband :) It's a whole new world. A few things have changed on Songstuff while you have been away.. major forum update, new skin, dedicated server, new authors, new site section, friendly urls, more articles and reviews and more. :)

Onwards and upwards.

John