Your Ad Could Be Here

Dallas Texas Songwriter

Hi all,

I'm Chris. I'm 45 and live in Dallas Texas. I'm a songwriter hobbyist. I can sing but I have no illusions about my talent level there. I can carry a tune just fine (if I have a bucket) but I won't be winning any awards here. :)

I play the guitar, acoustic mostly, and I have started to dapple in home recording. I write songs for fun. It's my hobby. I'm not trying to "Strike it Rich in Nashville" or anything though I try to take it semi seriously. I constantly try to improve my craft, so I do like true critisism. While I do enjoy the support from friends, I know that to improve, I need a true critique, not just support. So if you happen to see my stuff around and have an opinion, please share it..I have thick skin. :)

So I hope to see you all around the site...I'm going to go check it out now! :)

Later,

Chris

I have a soundclick, and youtube channel that I post my stuff on. If anyone is interested...

Youtube

and

Soundclick

Hi Chris

Welcome to Songstuff :)

Archived