Your Ad Could Be Here

Why Am I So Handsome?

My pal Stuart's son Myles has bad autism, so he likes to make videos to pass around the Special Needs schools to make the kids the laugh. We're hoping this latest one in the glam rock genre will be a hit with them, and I'd urge you all to have a watch...

There's a particularly strong performance from Mrs Stevenson who runs the local Pharamcist's at the outtro and Bruce, one of Myle's carers, did a great job on rhythym guitar despite never having played before in his life...

Very, very cool. :worship2:

Thank you sir... :)

I'm going to buy a new camera shortly. The one I have is a good budget camera, but it uses these little miniDV tapes that are really prone to glitches... I'm beginning to think that at thirty five, I'm probably never going to be a rich rockstar, so I'd really like to get more into filming, although I'll always stay involved in music as a labour of love.

Edited by Prometheus

Holy shades of Kiss batman!

Pretty cool guys......and 190 plays already in just a few days....nice! That camera looks like it did a nice job to me, but then we all know....I do have pretty low standards when it comes to video rolleyes.gif

Tom

The picture is pretty good with it, it's just that the tapes are prone to glitches, you can end up getting a really great shot and then losing it...

Hey Prom

Nice. You guys look like you had fun... you had a kinda deputy dawg thing going on there lol

We certainly had fun, although we took a fair bit of abuse from the local kids... lolol

"Ho! Ya big mad trumpets! Whit ur ye's dayin' dressed up like Batman?"

We certainly had fun, although we took a fair bit of abuse from the local kids... lolol

"Ho! Ya big mad trumpets! Whit ur ye's dayin' dressed up like Batman?"

'That's not Batman, you morons - that's for that new movie, KissAss.... ' [smiley=bounce.gif]

[let them chew on that for a while]