Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello, New Member From Uk

hi everyone, im a fairly new member (ive only posted 2 songs and 8 critiques- so only just in the remitt of active member) and didn't realize about this part of the board until now, otherwise i would have posted here sooner.

What to say about me, im 23 years old university student from England and i play guitar and have been in various bands in the past (although for a while) Im very much looking forward to getting to exchange ideas on here, i have used boards like this before so i believe i have experience to offer in the way of critiquing and hopefully can contribute to other peoples work as much as they contribute to my own.

Would be very interested in getting feedback for two songs already up, as only have one reply so far and would like to hear views of others...

Theres life inside the lifeless yet (raw, poetic/poem like and deep)

Goths on holiday (slightly humourous, toungue in cheak, less raw)

Thankyou, Tom/(RisingSun) [smiley=rockin.gif]

Well as im English i'll let you call me Thomas,in order for you to differenciate me from the hoard of Tom's. But theres one condition you have to say it in your head in your "most proper" English impressioned voice when typing it ;)

(although im actually from Yorkshire and sound nothing like any English accent you have ever heard- presuming your not English)

Thanks for the welcome guys :thumb23:

Edited by RisingSun