Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello I'm New

Dee

Hello, I think I'm on now - had a bit of a shaky start but realised I needed to be validated before I could post!

Anyway, how are you all? I write lyrics but have no idea about playing a musical instrument so I guess collaboration is the answer. The only thing is I have the tune/melody? in my mind for all my songs so that could be a problem for any potential partner who understandably wants to put their own mark on things.

I haven't been doing this long although I have, for years, been humming tunes to myself and then a couple of years ago I thought, why not try adding some words, so I bought myself a little note book and started writing. Ok I'm no Diane Warren but I enjoy doing this little hobby of mine. However, maybe secretly, I don't want it to be just a hobby maybe I would like it to be something more but of course only in my wildest dreams will my songs ever be played on the radio and recognised and enjoyed by millions of people.

So what is the next step? Maybe being brave enough to post some of my lyric on here. Possibly, but I've only just joined today and I think I might browse a bit longer at other posts before taking the leap.

Incidentially my musical tastes vary although I have to say at the moment I'm listening to Bon Jovi (actually I'm always listening to BJ) and One Republic and in my mind I have written songs for Bon Jovi (of course), Girls Aloud, Lily Allen, Bryan Adams and loads for no one in particular. I like writing feel good songs but then some times I go deep! It depends on what pops into my head and how I'm feeling.

That's all for now.

Cheers Dee