Your Ad Could Be Here

Why Hello Thar

Hello, all. Name's Sabastian, but most call me Saba. Im from North Carolina, which admittedly isn't the most thrilling thing in the world. Im a guitarist of only three years, but to say it's consumed me wholly would be an understatement. I've also been a drummer for the past 6 years.

Also, Im gonna go ahead and put this in the open: Im a Led Zeppelin freak. Same with all my friends. We celebrate Zep days, rather than most holidays. The 9th was Pagey's birthday, by the way, and I hope you all celebrated accordingly.

Anyhoo, glad I found this site and I look forward to posting here

That's hard, John. Real hard. If Im lookin for JPJ, I gotta listen to Goin to California from the Earl's Court performance. The mandolin is nothing short of fantastic. If I need some Bonzo, Imma go for The Ocean from Madison Square. If I need a Plant pick me up, album version of What Is and What Should Never Be. For Pagey, Ill need Bron Yr Aur Stomp or Since Ive Been Lovin You from TSRTS.

But as a whole deal... We're Gonna Groove from Royal Albert Hall.

and thanks for the welcome, Rexy. Can I call you Rexy?