Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello From Southern Illinois

maxtor2290

Hello! I am Brad from Southern Illinois. My daughter and I perform at various locations as an Acoustic Country act called Brad & Bri (Pronounced bree) and as a Country Gospel act called Risen Gospel Band. Not much else to say right now I guess...

Hey Maxtor.....welcome to the site! :thumb23: I was just down in southern IL last week.....Carbondale area. Enjoy the site!

Tom

Thanks for the welcome post!

Your getting close to my neck of the woods. C-dale is about 40 miles from where I live...

I looked at the profile and see where it says your from the STL area.... I have some family around Belleville and I used to get some custom work done at SLM when I played on the road full time. Of course, SLM is basically gone after their sale to LOUD, but I can still remember walking into their shop years ago and talking with their folks on the floor about what I wanted. They'd always make it happen!

Anyway, I think I will enjoy the site.... Still getting my bearings right now....

Brad...

Welcome Brad - I'm from Norway and there's a city called Norway in Illinois I believe :) ...

Thanks FinnArild!

Yes, there is a city called Norway here in Illinois, but it's roughly 6 hours drive from where I live. I'm in deep Southern Illinois and Norway is just Southwest of Chicago.

Brad...

~maxtor2290~

hey, welcome to Songstuff Brad :)

Thanks John!

We've talked before, on MySpace I believe.

You were a great source of information when we talked before, but, as I look around this board (trying to get acquainted) I can say you have provided valuable insight in most, if not all, area's of this forum.

Additionally. I do hope whatever physical ailments you have been having trouble with are straightened out!

Brad...

~maxtor2290~