Your Ad Could Be Here

Reflection

I've been really getting into writing sonnets for some reason. I don't know why, I guess I just have a thing for formal poetry. This one is a bit different... Tell me what you think!

This poem has been deleted due to possible publication.

Even better! In the last line, I think "your mirror" might be more effective than "the mirror." Punctuation: remove comma after "descent" in line 2. Also there should be no apostrophe in "its" right there, because you are not meaning "it is." You can either use punctuation at the ends of your lines or not (I prefer punctuation), but you have to be consistent one way or the other. In this one, you have it at the end of some lines, but not others. Really good sonnet!

Even better! In the last line, I think "your mirror" might be more effective than "the mirror." Punctuation: remove comma after "descent" in line 2. Also there should be no apostrophe in "its" right there, because you are not meaning "it is." You can either use punctuation at the ends of your lines or not (I prefer punctuation), but you have to be consistent one way or the other. In this one, you have it at the end of some lines, but not others. Really good sonnet!

Thanks again for the wonderful comment! :D

Grammar isn't my strong suite. I kinda just wing it with commas (not knowing the grammatically correct places to put them). I'll try to edit some of the mistakes, thanks your help! Also I agree with you about changing "the mirror" to "your mirror".

~TIMOTHY~

Archived