Your Ad Could Be Here

Is This Mic On? :-)

Hi all

I am Michael John Anthony. You can call me Michael. I write and sing and play guitar. I've been doing that for about two decades. It's funny to say but not a year has gone by where I didn't learn something. My influences range from Paul Simon to Neil Young, Dylan, Eagles and others, so my music tends to sound folkie. My goals are to sell my music independently. I've been hanging out on Usenet and Soundclick but those communities are fading away, and I need a support network to discuss craft and get feedback on my demos and also the final cuts. I will probably also be looking for collaborations at some point. For example, someone to sing a duet or play piano on a track for me. I've done open mic in the past although I found it hard to balance doing it well and having a nine to five job at the same time. I'm Scottish but I live in California. I like Pepsi more thank Coke. Cats are better than dogs. So there you have it!

Michael

www.michaeljanthony.com

1 out of 3 ain't bad as meatloaf said lol.

Haha Justsoulin, excuse me for being picky but Meatloaf said 2 of 3 ain't bad!

Anyway Michael, welcome! Make yourself at home.

Cats v. Dogs? Tough one. Cats get my vote if I'm pushed.

Coke v Pepsi? Don't mind. It was always a treat in my house if mum bought a big brand!

Scotland v. California. California for the weather and Scotland for the sexy accent!