Your Ad Could Be Here

Howdy

Hi everyone

I've been playing music and writing songs for over twenty years now but I've only just recently started to take it a bit more seriously. Although I still play covers with a local band for the fun of it I decided to move to using loop pedals for my original music so I could perform them as a solo act. To cut a long story short this eventually lead me on Ableton Live that I have recently been using (and enjoying) as both a writing and a recording tool. I'll post a couple of tracks on the appropriate forum and you will see that I'm not particularly strong in the area of arrangement and variety, so that is the area I am hoping to improve in the most. I am also hoping to move away from more traditional sounds towards a more electronic sound, possibly through a collaboration with someone already experienced in that style of music.

Stuart

Hi Stu, ditto as Tom. Post your sounds like you say. Go into the collaborators section and post your request there. Check out the musicians lounge to pick up some tips and join in the chats.

This place really is the best online resource for music and songwriters etc.

Archived