Your Ad Could Be Here

Hey, All!

• Noob

Hi! I found this sight mainly looking for other musicians and music lovers to converse with, as I am deeply in love with music myself.

First of all, my name is Amadeus Grey. I'm seventeen years old, and I live in Colorado. Music has been my passion, for as long as I can remember.. My first instrument was the drums, which I learned at a very young age. But as I progressed, I became more and more interested in playing the piano; which is now my main instrument. But I also play the guitar, bass, and cello. I'm really into progressive, aggressive symphonies (which mainly end up being movie and game scores). And as far as bands go, I'd probably have to say Nightwish is definitely one of my favorites. My favorite composer is Jeremy Soule; if you know who he is, you'll pretty much get the feel of the music I love!

I look forward to getting to know some of you fellow musicians!

-AmadeusG

• 1 month later...