Your Ad Could Be Here

Odinn Hilmarsson - Gangleri

Hello all!

I've joined this forum to try and further myself as a musician. I want to not only get my music out there for people to listen to and enjoy but I also want to get my music out there to get feedback and criticisms so that I can better myself as a composer, audio engineer and producer. I want to make something of myself through music and the only way to get to that sort of level is to grow and I'm hoping that this forum will help me grow.

Recently I have been composing and scoring for plays and some short films at my university. The songs are on the site that is on my profile and more are yet to come in about a week. Other than that I busk and I play with groups, usually playing guitar. I like to compose both on real instruments and also within electronic genres. I want to work on various projects, mostly ones where I can record mix and produce albums in my own bedroom whilst also continuing to score for plays and short films. Though I want to grow in all aspects of musicianship, I'm most interested in developing as an audio engineer and producer. I want to have a better knowledge of how to put together a piece using the technology available to me. I'm using Logic Pro 9 at the moment and will be looking to learn more about how to use the software to the best of my advantage.

I look forward to exploring this great site more!

Archived