Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello, A New Songwriter Here!

CodyWSong

Hello all!

Let me introduce myself! My name is Cody Weinmann and I am songwriter who is finishing up studies in music composition and technology at California State University, San Bernardino. I've been writing semi-classical pieces and folk and pop songs since 1999. I have an extensive knowledge of music theory, and know part of my way around a Digidesign Pro Tools recording application. I just released my first single "Every Dawning Day" through Indaba Music. If you would like to check it out, go to my page at http://indaba.me/codyweinmann. So far, I have written over 1300 songs over the last ten years, most of which I'm still in the process of recording and putting out.

One of my big strengths as can be seen in my profile on here is that I have a passion for creating intense and drawing orchestrations and compositions. I love the classical music of Eric Whitacre. I also love a variety of pop music influences from Simon and Garfunkel to Coldplay and the Killers.

Another one of my strengths is in lyrics. I can usually write very catchy lyrics for one song and very deep ones for another. I also have a knack for coming up with great titles. At least, this is what I'm told by others.

Currently, I am so excited about creating my first, full-length album to be released in June. I haven't thought of any nifty titles yet but the title will come in time. This album will attempt to showcase my versatility with rock, ballads, inspirationals, pop, techno and other styles all on the same album. I'll be sure to update you on how it all turns out!

I also would love to work in a studio even though I don't have much experience, aside from working in the Cal State Studios. I do much of my creative work alone, but I am welcoming to anyone who wants to work with me on any project. So don't be shy! I am always available to talk with fellow musicians about all things music.

Take care and I hope to find great fortune in meeting you all here on Songstuff!

Cody Weinmann