Your Ad Could Be Here

gibson386

Hi Everyone,

It's great to find a site like this.

I'm 61 years old and have been playing guitar and bass in bands for over 40 years. I did my last gig at Chelmsford Ice Rink last summer before I retired from my day job and relocated to Germany. Much to my wife's annoyance I spent a lot of my retirement money setting up a tiny studio in the boiler room. I also bought several new gtuitars (because I deserve them). My favourite is a brand new Telecaster baritone - it really honks! Anyway that's me.

Look forward to hearing from some of you.

• 2 years later...

It's been a couple of years since I joined. Haven't been back because of ill health. My doctor says it's to do with my date of birth. Back now though fit indwell. My studio has been promoted to a spare bedroom and I'm preparing to demo (almost) every song I've written. watch this space.

• Like 2