Your Ad Could Be Here

Boss DR 670 drum machine

Thanks John...tryed and liked drum traxs that came with cw guitar tracks2 but they crash my old 300mh 64mgs of ram puter.still running windows 98 and seems like most of the newer software reqiures more resourse and patience than i have.i  think i'll probaly get cw home2004 once i get a newer pute but just wanting a cheap easy fix for now. i have no problem recording the parts as audio tracks on cw home 7 from sound mods on the system i'm using now...while i'm at it don't like that band in a box stuff either,don't mind using preprogrammed drum patterns but like to arrange and write my own bass lines.

Hey

Are you using Win 98 or Win 98 Second Edition? Win 98 SE is a lot more stable and doesn't really need any more resource.

You might be better investing your cash in the new puter, and then using the prog you already like...

Cheers

John

believe your right John,a new pute's definatly in the future just limited in the cash department for now.my 98's been updated to run second edition so no difference.cakewalks a quirky program known to crash the best of systems.lol.thanks for the suggestion,appreciate your thoughts.

• 4 weeks later...