Your Ad Could Be Here

Hey From Toms River N.j.

Good day or night ALL!

I am an older guy who writes songs ,plays gtr. and would like to know how I can get better and where I go wrong.(as far as song writting)

My written songs are on myspace under bash road. It would be great if you guys could give a listen and let me know what you think. I am new to this forum as I am a member of a few gtr. forums and am really not familiar with this one!.I dont even know if I"m posting this in the right place.....I feel so lost, no worrys, I"ll catch on! Steve... ps the songs on the myspace page we did"nt mix and were live recordingsThanks a ton

what Tom said :)

Welcome to Songstuff

Thanks guys but this computer thing is kinda new ,but I did notice that someone posted a link for me in the critique section,Igot a mess. from him telling me how to do that ,will try but ....who knows! Thanks again! http://www.myspace.com/bashroad/music/songs/i-want-to-go-home-11984899

no problem. just give a shout if you need any help. :)

• Editors

Welcome to Songstuff :)

I have heard some people are having a hard time listening to my links? Could someone try the link above in my intro and let me know. Thanks Steve

Got here because you asked me to check if the link works. Well it does, no problem for me!

Archived