Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello My Name Is. . .

Nikolai Arctor, though really that isn't my real name but it's just a trade name, nom de plume, call sign etc.

At any rate I love music, and I listen to everything and like to blend stuff together. I've always wanted to make a record so I finally bit the bullet and went a head and self produced a few recordings and would love some feed back from other musicians/producers.

Right now it's just me doing the production process so I'd especially love some feedback on mixing & mastering. It's really difficult but also really fun to do in my opinion.

The genre of my music right now is mostly hip hop but with a lot of rock and early synth stuff mixed in. Not the kind of hip hop you hear a lot of on the radio now.

Hope to hear great music out here and improve along the way.

If you're curious to listen to some of my music its here: soundcloud.com/nikolai-arctor