Your Ad Could Be Here

hi all

Hi every1 my name is jonathan i'm 16 yr. old male i'm from virginia beach. virginia i've recently began starting to write songs i've been playin guitar for about a yr. i have a eric clapton signature series fender

Hey Jonathan

Welcome to Songstuff!

Got anything on-line?

Cheers

John

• 2 weeks later...

peter sellers said in an old movie: "youth is wasted on the young, they don't know what to do with it".

I guess you all are an exception, keep on the good road!! [smiley=acoustic.gif]

so you were born in 88? that's why you have that number in your name?

nazis always have an 88 in their username, because H is the 8th letter of the alphabet and HH=88 where HH stands for Heil Hitler... :o

peter sellers said in an old movie: "youth is wasted on the young, they don't know what to do with it".

nazis always have an 88 in their username, because H is the 8th letter of the alphabet and HH=88 where HH stands for Heil Hitler... :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, and Paul is dead. :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have you read this H...? :-/

Archived