Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello Everyone :)

• Noob

Hello everyone,

My name is Loden Rietveld and I live in the Netherlands. I've been doing music for about 13 years now, starting out with drums, then switching to guitar and vocals (sort of) later on. Lately I discovered I liked dubstep, at first, and then drum and bass, jungle, (the sound of) breakbeat and some downtempo stuff. That stimulated me to start exploring electronic music production next to my normal recording. I thought it would be nice to find a forum for musicians to look for tips and tricks and the like and also to have a place to ask questions should any arise. I'm 20 years old at the moment and I've been encountering some problems with myself as to the way I look at practice and stuff and I was wondering if there's other people out there that have trouble getting to work. Well anyway, nice to meet you all (:

Cheers!

Archived