Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi!

Hi!

My name is Fredrik Berg and I'm from Sweden. I work as a music teacher and working musician. Mainly as a drummer but also as a guitarist every now and then. Last couple of years I have been drawn more and more towards singer songwriter music and also felt an urge to write and sing my own songs. I would really appreciate feedback on my work. Booth positive and negative. My goal is really just to be better and better. At age 38 with three kids my life is good and I only wish to be able to continue as a working musician and record stuff at home for my own enjoyment.

If you need help with drumtracks I would love to help.

Best Regards

Fredrik Berg

Fredrik! You sound like a creative open person... Like to learn from you so .... post those songs :-D

Hi!

I have posted 4 songs in the "Song and Recording Critique" forum.

I think all people hanging out at places like this are creative. It's so much fun listening to and exchange ideas with other musicians.

/Fredrik