Your Ad Could Be Here

Salut Tout Le Monde!

homer

Hi everybody.

I'm Greg, I'm from France, brand new on this forum.

I write lyrics (mostly in English) since many years even though I've not been writting for maybe 4 or 5 years before I start again this year.

As I'm not very confident about my English and... myself, very few people have read my lyrics... And maybe it's "easier" for me to let people I don't personnally know read my lyrics to have their opinion. That's what I'm looking for here. Your opinion, your advices, your ideas, your feeling! To know if it's wotrh keeping on writting and to improve in the art of writting lyrics.

I sometimes write some melody but I'm a lyricist by (very) far.

I play the guitat and the ukelele.

I like many many kinds of music but I mostly write in a rock (from oldies to metal)-pop-folk vibe.

I hardly write in French, I don't know why really, I just have a better feeling in English even if I'm not always comfortable with it as it's not my native language.

Well, I hope I didn't bother you with that long message! See you on the forum!

Greg.

• Like 1