Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello Fellow Groovers!

Peppercorn

Hi everyone!

I actually came here to unashamedly post a link to some new songs that we have on Soundcloud but, this really seems like a cool place for songwriters and Muso's of all kinds and I really would love to hang around here and see if there are some other like minded singer songwriters who are on the bones of their bum and dedicated to their art!

Just quickly, I hate bio's and self promotion but I'll tell you a bit about ourselves. My wife and I make up "The Marshall Kenyon Band". We come from Australia and we, like most Aussies our age are pretty influenced by R&R and Rhythm and Blues.

We have been writing, recording and performing for the past 25 years as a duo or as a band. Presently, we are playing 'Live' playing mostly 'Covers' to make a buck but have a sneaky ambition to start playing our Original Stuff again and have been recording again for the past year and have produced a couple of new songs.

My wife plays Piano and honestly, has one of the BEST Blues and Female Rocker voices I have ever heard!! When she writes songs, she does a pretty good job of that too.

But!!!! all she really wants to be is be a back up singer! She is totally ego free and has enough power in her voice to blow your clothes off!! (Listen to "Destiny Road")

Me, well I am really one of those "Jack of all trades" kind of guy. I started off as a Roadie, learned about gear, then became a FOH operater, then eventually a Lead Singer.

I think what I do best now is as a singer songwriter. I play Guitar, Bass, Piano and Harmonica, but singing is probably my strength. And although I am a proficient singer, when people hear my wife sing, they want me to get out of the way and let her sing for the rest of the night. It makes it difficult sometimes especially when I write most of the songs but, that's life.

So, here is the link! But honestly I really like the look of this place, I'll be back!

https://soundcloud.com/famularo/sets/favs