Your Ad Could Be Here

Another New Member

• Noob

Hi folks! I'm new here too. Just joined a few days ago. I'm an English/German songwriter living in Spain. I write mainly rock, pop/rock or indie sort of stuff.

You can hear some songs at http://soundcloud.com/wotzit2000

They were done quite a few years ago and my songwriting/recording/mixing skills have improved since then. Not had a lot of time to record lately, but have over 70 songs on paper ready to be done.

Pity a demo with guitar and vocal isn't enough these days. Everyone wants a full pro production. Seems all the artists or music fans aren't running the record companies anymore!!

Anyway...glad to be here. Should be interesting and very informative!

Mark

Hi Mark

I'm one of those who looks for the quality of the song itself and then the general performance, rather than production. While it is true that a great song can be limited by a poor quality or even just limited production. it is conversely a valid point that a great production will never make a hit out of an ordinary or especially an even lesser quality song.

I have listened to many from your soundcloud. You are actually quite good at the most important part of the game, that is the song writing and performance. I'm hearing some great music from you, and I am glad to meet you. Hope to see more of you here at Songsfuff.

Russ

Archived