Your Ad Could Be Here

NES.TV

Another scam warning. There's a website called NES.tv (not linking them up) which tries to charge you $40 to upload a song into something they called "Virtual Artist" (there was a membership fee of $57). You could also be a "Virtual Manager" and a "Virtual Record Company".

When I pointed out that for that kind of money you could have your own website and domainname for a year all my posts were deleted and I was banned from the forum ;D

They will turn your hard earned dollars into "Virtual Money" real quick.

Another scam warning. There's a website called NES.tv (not linking them up) which tries to charge you $40 to upload a song into something they called "Virtual Artist"  (there was a membership fee of $57). You could also be a "Virtual Manager" and a "Virtual Record Company".

When I pointed out that for that kind of money you could have your own website and domainname for a year all my posts were deleted and I was banned from the forum ;D

They will turn your hard earned dollars into "Virtual Money" real quick.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

gotta keep you wits about you... there are so many dodgy sites out there. Always funny when you challenge them and then all of a sudden you cant login to the forum anymore!!

Hey

I wonder how many people signed up....

It's scams like these that give the web a bad name.

Cheers

John