Your Ad Could Be Here

Just Signed On.

I am a song writer.  I have been writing for years to satisfy my creative side. I am not a performer although I have sung some of my songs in public. A good number of people have suggested that I should try and take some of my songs to the next level. My guitar skills are very limited and I am not involved in the music scene. I am hoping probably like a lot of others to find someone who wants to take one of my songs to a professional level. My songs encompass Country, Folk, Blues & Easy listening. My interest is in the creating; not performing.  I am extremely interested in any critique or if anyone wishes to collaborate on one of my songs.  I will be making my posting under lyrics as my songs could use some polish. Hope to hear from you.

Hi Azicit,

Welcome to the site. I am a relative newcomer myself but have come to value this site very much.

If you have a soundcloud, reverbnation,myspace, etc account, you can post a link in your signature and we can listen to your sounds.

Cheers,

Kel

Archived