Your Ad Could Be Here

Greetings From Denmark!

Hi everyone, 

My name is Dan Firth, I am a half-english, half-danish 18 year old boy. I have been singing and playing guitar for almost 5 years now and just recently started writing my own songs. I just came across this forum, since I am very interested in meeting and talking to other musicians and hearing their own experiences. I am currently a student in Denmark but cannot focus on anything but music... I stand out quite a lot here in Denmark since I am bilingual and therefore have a highground when it comes to writing lyrics. People tell me I am a talented singer and a good guitarist, but I have trouble finding people with the same amount of passion and drive as myself here in this little town (pop. 100.000) called Aalborg.(I might need to look more thoroughly though!!)

I recently recorded a song called "The Honest Truth" in my friends basement and I have more songs to come. It still needs a lot of work, but since it being my first ever recorded song and me being very new to this whole songwriting process I am quite pleased with the outcome. I would love some feedback and it would be great to talk to some more people who are in to songwriting on a basic level and also some with passion :-) !!! have a good day everyone!! smiley.gif

Dan

P.S. link to my song "The Honest Truth" 

and a cover I did of Bon Iver's "Skinny Love": 

• Like 1