Your Ad Could Be Here

• Noob

Hey guys I am a 15 year old singer who is looking for a serious writer who would like to work with me. I dont write so I am hoping to find someone good who can do that for me. Im wanting to do an EP this year so please go to youtube and look me up at http://www.youtube.com/user/KorieAnne1  and check out my style and if you are interested you can email me at officialkorieanne@gmail.com. Thanks guys and keep rocking!!!! <3 KA 

Edited by tunesmithth
added YouTube link to post

H Korrieanne,

I checked out your your site and what a voice you have! I particularly like how you sing a variety of styles and genres but they all sound like you! Fabulous.

I think the true question Korrieanne, is who would you like to work with? 

Check out my Soundcloud page (link below) for tracks still in MIDI form, awaiting a demo to be made, or a vocalist like yourself to come along.

In particular, I think Your Anything is Everything is worth considering. The session singer didn't sing it exactly how I wrote it... but fairly close. Of the works in progress, I'd recommend I'm Moving On and Better Left Unsaid, but the choice is yours. I have other projects I'm working on not ready to go up yet. 

If you like what I do, I'd love the chance to work with you.

Best of luck in the career you have ahead of you. I'd love to be a part of it.

Cheers,

Kel

KorieAnne!  You have the pipes young lady, and I really sense that music is, indeed, what you live for.  What genre do you feel is your strongest and is that the genre that your full passion is directed toward?  I do no write music...when I was wired I got a short circuit in that area.  I have, however, been blessed with the ability and desire to write lyrics, and that is my passion.  I would have no issue at all in working with you from a lyricist's end of things, because I would bet that at some point in time, from what I see in the YouTubes, that you will reach some measure of success.  All that said, however, I must tell you that my passion is in writing country songs primarily.  You can check me out at my website:  www.funnycidemusic.net

Joe