Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello all!

I usually stick to the songwriting and recording critique board, but I wanted to share my newest 5-song EP with everyone on the boards. I would love for everyone to take a minute and check it out. The EP is free, so I hope everyone who wants a copy is able to get it.

http://michaelstovall.bandcamp.com

-Michael

P.S.

A special thanks to everyone on the boards for their encouragement and insight! I can't say enough how much it has meant to me. This EP would have never been released without the help of this forum. 

Congrats, Michael! All the cuts still sound great, and they work well as a collection. I do like the photo - though I'm not sure why you imply you use a flat pick on the guitar. HA! :)

David

P.S. On Bandcamp, you really should have: Mercy - â„— 2013 by Michael Stovall. All Rights Reserved.  Even if you don't want to reserve all your rights, you should still provide notice of your copyright so that no infringement can be claimed to have been "innocent."  http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/17/402

It's the smart thing to do.  Your stuff is good enough to steal.   ;)

Thanks, David! I took this pic when I was recording a new song with a pick, I really didn't even notice it there lol. Thanks for the reminder of the copyright info, I got it updated.

And a special thanks for all the help and insght on the songs over the past few months!