Your Ad Could Be Here

Introductions

Hello Songwriters, I would like to take this moment to say hello and give a short bio for those interested.

I am a 25 year old musician by hobby and robotics engineer/entrepreneur by trade. I work at a studio on the North Shore of MA where I do most of my own recordings (and teach). My goal with song writing is to create a "scape" or vibe that resonates with the listener; I've always been interested in how music can drive peoples emotions. 

You can check out my music here: https://soundcloud.com/philip_colangelo Some of the music is just me, and the rest stems from collaboration with a drummer from a side project. 

What I would like to get from this forum is open-minded honest feedback on my own projects but also hear new music. I would like to give whatever talent or experience I have to offer. 

Please take the time to connect with me and I look forward to keeping up with you all!

- Philip 

Hey Philip,

Welcome to Songstuff.  This is a great place with many things to offer.  I look forward to checking out your music.

Dave

Welcome to songstuff Philip. I too like how music drives peoples emotions. I think that's one of the main things I like about music.

Archived