Your Ad Could Be Here

What's up homies! My name's FMU! I should explain my name..I chose it because i have lived a very comfortable life up until a few months ago when i decided i need more discomfort in my life to spur some growth and character change in my life, i think the name just screams discomfort and thats exactly what i was trying to get across..Go to those uncomfortable places as often as you can!

Identifying myself as a rapper is extremely uncomfortable, mainly since i have zero vocal experience since February of this year, however i decided to try my hand at recording and liked it. When i record i will rarely have my vocals mixed or anything, no auto tune non sense either (thats my opinion if you use it, go hard!!) i just like the sound of a raw voice i suppose, i also don't record in a studio but rather my basement, my neighbors hate me. You can head to sound cloud if you wanna hear some of my stuff, it's under the same username!! I'd post a link but i'm not sure if that would be deemed as advertising or not.

anyways, thanks for reading and i look forward to sharing this place with all you awsome people!!

Archived