Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi I Am Brandon, And I Enjoy Music

Hi I am Brandon. i have played the guitar since i was 12. I have played the piano since i was 9 i have always enjoyed music but i cant make music. Most of my music is incomplete and i need help finding the right words. Here is one of those songs i need help with:

CAn you see it
Can you feel it 
the anger i feel it
I am feeting
I am trying
to fight the shadows
I am Creeping in to se th3e truth
To fight the fear
I am giving in 
to the truth in here
I seeing 
I am treating
to all that in here
Why am i here
I see that light 
that given fear
I Fight that shadow
I have given in
I has seen the hours fading in
I can fell it
I can hear it 
The time has come 
To END

Hi and welcome to Songstuff Brandon. You'll need to post your lyrics over on the lyrics critique board to be getting any real help. There are rules to follow but very few and easy to do. Members just look on the introduction board to say hello and welcome members, so there's a good chane your piece will get overlooked.

Thank You john and i will post the lyrics on that forum. I am glad you informed me of that.

• Editors

Welcome aboard Brandon :)

Cheers

Mahesh

Thank you all for the warn welcome

Archived